GOSHH Ireland CLG is a voluntary, non-profit organisation which provides care and prevention services relating to LGBT, HIV/AIDS, Sexually Transmitted Infections, and Sexual Health issues to people in the Mid-West of Ireland.
We strive to ensure that people have access to local services which match and exceed those available in the rest of the country. We provide a safe, confidential, welcoming environment for everyone we work with.
Our office is based in Limerick City and we work throughout the Counties of Limerick, Clare, and North Tipperary.
We focus on the promotion of equality and well being of all with a positive and respectful approach to sexual orientation and gender diversity.
We wish to fill a number of vacancies that we have within our organisation.
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER (CEO)
Reporting directly to the Chairperson and the Board of Directors, the CEO will be responsible for delivering on the vision, mission and strategic objectives of GOSHH Ireland CLG. They will oversee the development and implementation of the organisation’s programmes and services on behalf of the board.
Full details are included in the Job Description document below.
To apply for this position candidates are required to submit a completed application form which is available below, accompanied by a CV, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
GOSHH Ireland – CEO Job Description
Application Form – Chief Executive Officer, GOSHH Ireland CLG
Closing date: 5pm, Thursday 06 April 2023
Shortlisting will apply.
Canvassing will disqualify.
We are looking to create a panel of qualified Counsellors to support GOSHH Clients by facilitating individual counselling sessions following an Initial Assessment.
Counsellors will be placed on a panel and will be allocated clients on a sessional basis. GOSHH cannot guarantee that sessional counselling fulfils the requirement for accreditation contact hours.
Full details of this position are outlined in the Job Description document below.
Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis. Shortlisted candidates will be invited to interview.
GOSHH Sessional Counselling Role Description
GOSHH Sessional Counselling Application Form 2022
Applications must be made using the official application form.
Please do not send CVs. Canvassing will disqualify.
Please send completed applications to: The Operations Manager, GOSHH Ireland CLG, Redwood Place, 18 Davis Street, Limerick, V94 K377 or email email@example.com
GOSHH Board of Directors – Volunteer Position
GOSHH Ireland CLG is seeking to recruit new Board Members.
Membership on the Voluntary Board of Management is an opportunity to influence the strategic direction of GOSHH and supporting positive change in all it supports and services.
General duties of a member of the Board of Management:
• Commitment to the evolution of GOSHH
• Ensuring charity is complying with its charitable purpose for the public benefit
• Attendance at Board meetings and any sub group meetings. Board meetings are held every two months and Sub Group meetings are on an ad-hoc basis.
• Shaping strategy for the development of GOSHH
• Ensuring that all activities are consistent with GOSHH vision and core values
• Acting in the best interest of the charity
• Act with Reasonable Care and Skill
• Manage the assets of the organisation
• Comply with the Charity’s governing document
• Representing the interests of all GOSHH Service Users as opposed to their own.
Required Skills for potential Board members:
• An interest in the areas of Gender, Orientation, Sexual Health and HIV.
• Strong social and interpersonal skills.
• Good communication skills.
• A Willingness to learn.
• Experience in the area is desirable but not essential.
If you are interested in applying please complete the form below and return to firstname.lastname@example.org
BOM Expression of Interest Form
Sign up to the GOSHH Monthly Newsletter and be the first to hear about any vacancies that may open up.
Sign up by clicking here