This section aims to introduce each staff member and people who are currently volunteering or on work experience placements so anyone accessing our service can prepare themselves to meet us.
Sexual health can be a difficult or embarrassing issue for people to talk about, and part of the discomfort can be because we do not know who we will be meeting with, talking to or asking for.
Other things you may like to know:
- We try to enjoy our jobs
- We all do more than one job in the project
- We have team meetings every Monday morning
- We welcome new service users and agencies
- We use humour on regular basis
- We prefer to use plain language